Certified Nursing Assistants are an important member of the allied health professional team. They provide hands-on care including bathing, dressing and supporting patients in a dignified manner and under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Since 2014, we have prepared participants to challenge the Florida Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) exam, and our CNA prep course includes didactic lecture and hands on skills training. Trainees who successfully complete this exam preparation program are well positioned to successfully pass the Florida CNA exam and pursue a career in the healthcare field.
- 18 or older by the start of the program
- Graduated from an accredited high school or GED program (if you are 17 or younger)
- DAY CLASSES – 2 weeks:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:30am – 1:00pm
- DAY CLASSES – 4 weeks:
- Monday & Wednesday: 10:30am – 1:00pm
- EVENING CLASSES – 4 weeks:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm – 9pm
- WEEKEND CLASSES – 5 weeks:
- Saturday: 12pm – 5 pm
- ONLINE CLASSES:
- Please call for more information.
Please contact us for the next available class.
Cancellation before the start of class will result in a refund of all monies paid, except for the NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee.
*Schedule and/ or program subject to change without notice.