The purpose of the RN to BSN program is to prepare practicing nurses for leadership and higher levels of accountability in nursing practice, education, and other related fields.
The mission of our Nursing Review Program is to prepare students to enter the healthcare field as knowledgeable, efficient and responsible team members by providing quality education. Our intensive nursing theory course is designed to build and improve upon the skills of our students to pass the NCLEX exam.
Whether you are a nursing student or internationally trained nurse, or if you prefer to study in the familiar setting of a classroom environment or enjoy studying with a group of friends, this program will meet your needs as you carry out your busy life. This course provides structured and targeted classroom sessions led by medically trained, expert instructors. Our graduates know and understand the aspects of safe and effective care environment, health promotion and maintenance, and psychosocial and physiological integrity in maternity, pediatric, medical-surgical, gerontological, and psychiatric nursing.
For the convenience of our students, the Nursing Review program is offered during the day, evening, and weekend hours. The program consists of classroom theory hours that involve lecture and computer lab.
These result-oriented lectures are designed with the goal of helping students pass the NCLEX.
RN & LPN REMEDIAL COURSE
This course prepares the registered nurse who has been out of nursing for years to return to practice. This course also meets the requirement as a remediation course for any applicant who has not passed their NCLEX 3 times. Students enrolling in this course must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing in good standing, have attempted the NCLEX examination within the past 3 years and must be eligible to sit for the NCLEX exam upon completion of the course.
- RN Refresher Course
- LPN Refresher Course
- Online Course and Clinical Experiences
- Online Independent Study
- Virtual Clinical Med/Surg Simulation practice
- RN NCLEX Preparation
- Clinical Preceptorship Assistance
NCLEX RN & LPN REVIEW
A.Three Day VIRTUAL NCLEX RN/PN Boot Camp (Live Review)
- Led by a Master’s or higher level NCLEX expert educator with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
- All types of NCLEX questions incorporated into review with focus on mastering the multiples.
- One half day focused on test taking strategies and 2 ½ on content.
- Students provided with a Comprehensive Study manual and individualized study plan.
- Access to a pre-recorded 3 day review for 30 days.
- Can be offered virtually or onsite.
- Note: This price is for a 3 day VIRTUAL NCLEX (onsite or online) review with a Live Nurse Educator.
- 94% pass rate for RN and 92% for PN!
*INCLUDED: Test bank with 3000+ questions with 6 month access!
B. Eight to twelve (8-12) Weeks VIRTUAL NCLEX RN/PN Review (Online)
- A self-paced virtual review that focuses on the needs of the individual student.
- Coaching and feedback provided 6 days a week from the Virtual ATI Coach.
- Master’s or higher level NCLEX expert educators with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience serve as coaches.
- Students have up to 12 weeks to complete assessments, activities, and remediation.
- Coach awards “green light” to students who have successfully completed Virtual ATI and met benchmarks.
- 98% green light pass rate for RN and 97% green light pass rate for PN!
EXIT EXAM CONTENT ONLINE REVIEW
- 6-8 week CONTENT review course for the program exit exam.
- Teach by a Master’s or higher level nurse educator.
- Led week by week through content, including quizzes, assessments, remediation and weekly tips.